This is a test site for Crashword. You can play the official game at whatsamook.games.
JOIN A ROOM
START A ROOM
Login with your Twitch account to host your own games of Crashword!
Require Twitch login
Silly room code
All joining players are made presenters:
Highlight current player:
Clock runs during turnResults:
Show currentPlayer avatar:
Prompt Set ID:
Join as player
is a co-operative party word game for 3-100 players that's fun and free!
Come up with a ONE-WORD CLUE to help the guesser figure out the SECRET WORD, but don't say the same thing as anyone else, otherwise you'll CRASH and your clues will be thrown out, and then there will probably be yelling.
Mark a player as AFK. Their turns as guesser would be skipped.
Remove a player. They would be able to re-join.
Kick and ban a player from ever using their Twitch account to join a game that you host.
WHAT IS CRASHWORD?
Crashword is a co-operative party word game that's fun and free!
Each turn, one single player is the guesser trying to guess a secret word; everyone else is a clue-giver.
Each clue-giver submits a one word clue, trying to help the guesser guess the secret word.
All duplicate clues (crashes) are thrown out, and the guesser only sees the clues that were unique.
- New AFK Mode: Players may mark themselves as AFK, which will keep them in the game but indefinitely skip their turns as guesser, and not wait for their clues. Good for spectating too!
- Forbidden word filter: server now automatically rejects offensive words submitted as clues
- Added support for embedding room codes in links, e.g. whatsamook.games/cw/NHUW
- SILLY ROOM CODES - premium feature available only to friends of What's a Mook? Games, for now
- Word list is now officially all nouns (if not officially all good words)
- "Mark as correct" link placed next to wrong guess results
- Added options to change length of clue, guess, and post-guess timers
- Added Streamer Mode
WHAT IS PILEUP MODE?
PILEUP MODE is an alternate competitive way of playing Crashword where the object is to crash on purpose!
On each turn, clue-givers score a number of points equal to the number of players involved in their crash, e.g. if you and 3 other people typed the same clue, you would each get 4 points. So in order to win, you don't just want to crash, you want to crash on the most popularly written clues!
If the guesser guesses their word right, they score the same number of points as the clue-givers involved in the biggest crash.
Streamer Mode spawns a separate, small window where you'll type your clues and guesses privately, making the main game screen safe to broadcast to a livestream audience publicly.